Monday, November 16, 2015

FMS # 212

I had all these awesome ideas for this sketch... Of course it all came to me in the middle of the night, the night before the sketch is due! Then I found myself with half an hour this morning and thought, "Let's do this!"

Here is my card:



Here is the Freshly Made Sketch:


I used all American Crafts DP and Core'dinations solid cardstock.  The drawings of the heart, the party hat, and the the sentiment were all written using a Uni paint pen.  I chalked the edges with white using a Studio G stamp pad.

1 comment:

  1. Even when I have everything ready in my head I'm completely unable to put a card together in 30 minutes, I always spend time moving things around, should I go a little bit left, a little higher, use this sentiment or another... Sigh. But I get there in the end. Very impressed by your quick make, stylish and retro like with all the spots!

    ReplyDelete