Saturday, November 14, 2015

Share Joy #11

This is my second entry into a Share Joy Challenge:


Here is their Challenge choice:


Last time I participated,  I used both challenges,  but this week I just went with the sketch. I love tic-tac-toe challenges, but the idea in my head... well, all crafters know they don't always work out.

This card will go home to a woman at work who is out with multiple surgeries.

Supplies:
  • A few years ago I printed some images onto sheet music; this is one of a poppy field in town
  • I wrote the sentiment with a Prismacolor pen on singer of the sheet music scrap, partially popped up with dimensional tape 
  • More old sheet music in the background stained wit Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo 
  • Old library catalog card distressed with Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown 
  • Kaisercraft floral paper
  • True Hemp metallic cord 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to print images/photos onto patterned paper, I really like the effect of the print showing subtly through the image...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO DIE FOR!!! The poppy image is fabulous, thought maybe a Remembrance Day card, but so beautiful no matter the occasion! I just love how you've arranged every single element, so perfect and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete