UFOs... get it?!
I have plenty. Like, an embarrassing amount of UFOs.
Here are the three cards produced by using UFOs from a few months ago:
This is what I started with (my UFOs):
- The mermaid is a Jane Davenport stamp... one of the last stamp sets I purchased. Now that I carve stamps, I don't buy as much... but I couldn't resist her.
- I colored her with Jane Davenport aquapastels. They are not soft and smooth like oil pastels-- they are more like a hard chalk stick, but they blend beautifully with water. I bought these probably a year or two ago.
- Glossy Accents by Ranger added as water droplets.
- Patterend paper by who-knows. I've had it for a few years. I want to say Graphic 45, but not sure. My teammate Chana may know-- she loves Graphic 45.
- I added Teresa Collins modelling paste through a Hero Arts stencil. I blended the modeling paste with Tiffanylou's Blue Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals for the cool color. The paste I bought years ago, the Magicals are also from years ago, and the stencil is from around 2 years ago. It was one of my most recent stencil purchases.
- The blue background paper was from a bulk purchase in 2019.
- I used Tim Holtz Mini Greenery dies for the seaweed, cut in the past from Tim Holtz metallic kraft-core.
- The pearls were from the Michael's dollar bins in 2016
- The flowers are by Prima from like 5 years ago. I rubbed them with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush. (I love that stuff-- highly recommend picking some up if you like to add some cool vintage accents to your pieces. FYI, I keep a folded up baby wipe in my can of it to keep it from firming up too much.)
- I used silver Stickles on the kraft-based card
- Tim Holtz metallic quotations (the white/silver)
- Gold quotations from the dollar store about two years ago
Thanks for visiting. Go see my teammates for further inspiration!
XO Stay safe and keep it real.