Donna and I swapped ATCards monthly during 2018, and this year we are exchanging ATCoins. I love making ATCoins and ATCards-- for some reason, instead of feeling limited by their small size I feel more free to get crafty with my supplies! I feel free to just get artsy and goofy and go with instinct and follow visual cues during the process.
Here is my project (which I get to exchange with Maria-- the Yellow Rose of Texas being my inspiration!)
- ATCoin cut from a scrap of packaging
- ATCoin then coated with some excess black Liquitex gesso
- Tim's Roses stencil used with modeling paste over top
- Roses colored with a Mustard Seed Distress Crayon and rubbed in
- Lemon imagery cut from an old dictionary and glued on using matte Distress Collage Medium
I hope you get a chance to join us, and spread the joy by finding someone to exchange with!