Supplies and notes:
- The tag is an old library card (derrr) and I used Vintage Photo Distress Stain, smooshed on
- Twine is from the Dollar Tree
- Bird from Jolee's Boutique
- Flourishes are Tim Holtz Grungeboard painted with Fired Brick Distress Paint, then touched up with Distress glitter in Antique Linen (and let me tell you: this Antique Linen glitter was worth every cent... it is such a nice color... pale, pale silvery-gold. It is so nice.)
- The paper for the banners is from an Anna Griffin paper pack from years ago called "Calico Christmas." I edged each with Vintage Photo Distress Stain, then painted with Ranger crackle.
The craft shack windows were installed today! Doors come next week! Thanks, hubby!