Sunday, November 1, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #210

Quick post, pardon the grammar,  but I've been on the road,  busy busy...

Here's my card for Freshly Made Sketches sketch #210:



...and it's based on this sketch:

Supplies & notes:

  • K & Company pink paper 
  • Theresa Collins modeling paste over a Heidi Swapp star stencil, then sprinkled with Martha Stewart glitter 
  • Sentiment is Tim Holtz, then cut with pining shears and dipped into some Elmer's Craft Bond and sprinkled with Martha Stewart glitter 

3 comments:

  1. Quick and simple but that doesn't make your card less beautiful:) Embossing paste, I love the stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so sparkly! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! I love those sparkly stars! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete