Here's my little project:
(Look how awesomely chunky!!!)
...made for the current HLS challenge:
Supplies and notes:
- As usual, I began with an old library catalog card and added a swath of BasicGrey paper down the center, pre-painted with Tim Holtz's Distress Paint in Victorian Velvet
- I added some old sheet music, and though I use sheet music often, it is so holiday-ish to me! I daubed it also with Victorian Velvet
- I painted some of Tim's grungeboard letters with Mod Podge then added some broken glass glitter.
- I dashed a little Tim Holtz Distress stain in Brushed Pewter over over various parts of the tag then added some Stickles in Mercury Glass around the edge of the tag
- The pink ribbon as well as the sparkly stuff is Martha Stewart
- Note: I considered adding sequins and buttons or anything to embellish the tag a little bit, but it just seemed to look silly so I left it simple.