Sunday, November 22, 2015

Llama make another card...

(Haha, I'll be done with the play-on-words shenanigans soon, but llama make a few more first...)

Here's another cute llama card:



This guy is based on the As You See It sketch challenge this week:



(This sketch would be good for another "Baby bump" card if flipped on end... might still do that...)

Supplies:
  • Llama is from Jolee's Boutique.  Can't stand how freaking cute they are. 
  • Hill was "built" using the Zig Emboss Writer with Custer's Last Stamp clear EP, then I scribbled over it with Tim Holtz Distress stain in Peeled Paint 
  • Sentiment written using the Zig Emboss Writer with Recollections EP in Ebony 
Very easy, and,  llama tell you,  I'm very satisfied.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, another one, how am I gonna be able to pick a favorite!! I can't! Keep them coming, Mimi, they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! They are fabulously cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the movement created in your embossed and coloured hill! Makes a great ground for your so-cute llama. Thanks for joining us this week at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That llama is soooo cute! Love your hill and the play on words! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CREATIVE! I would enjoy seeing a baby bump one too! Thanks so much for playing with us at AYSI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - love me a llama!! This is a great take on our sketch - thanks so much for taking the As You See It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete