Saturday, November 28, 2015

DL Anything Goes: winter scene

Here's another (fourth) offering for DL Art's November Linky:


(Just look at the dimension achieved...)

This is a card I made with a "lost and then found" xmas/winter SEI die-cut pack... I'm so clever that I packed xmas crafting stuff... you won't believe this... in my xmas stuff!  Omg, gone in the attic for a year... cold, lonely... now to be appreciated by (someone)... :)

Supplies and notes:
  • Like I said,  SEI die-cuts 
  • The rising moon was made by using a large hole-punch as a stencil (inspired by some of Monika's recent work of stamping through a circle-- thanks for the inspiration,  woman!), then laying Tim Holtz's Holiday Knit stencil over it and running some Teresa Collins modeling paste through it.  After I gently removed the stencil(s), I sprinkled the paste with-- you guessed it: my new fave glitter: Distress glitter in Antique Linen



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea to stamp through a circle to make the moon! I am so stealing this idea! Great card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks amazing! Love the stenciled circle and that awesome glitter color! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete