- As I said, I had to use the remaining DI on the Burlap stencil, so I sprayed it with my custom Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mix and monoprinted onto a pre-diecut stitched circle (die from Autumn... thanks-- can't believe how much I use these!)
- Had a black circle also pre-diecut and affixed them together
- I sketched the coffee cup on Strathmore watercolor paper and attached it
- I used a coveted un-cut BasicGrey DP from 2010 for the perfect background... don't you agree??? If you recall from this line (Curio, I think it is), all edges are darkened, so when I cut a 4x6", I needed to get the other edges. I used Walnut Stain and Black Soot Distress Paint, running the edges with the older sponge-tops.
- Quote from my stash, inked with Gathered Twigs DI and sprayed with my Perfect Pearls mix.
A third card for the Summer 2017 Coffee Lovers Hop. This particular card has nothing summery about it... unless you are in Seattle. Picture a rainy coffeeshop. Wouldn't this card just fit in during a summer rain? LOL.
I will also share this at Simon Says AG on Wednesday... just in case they kick this card out of the Coffee Lovers party...