Here is their inspiration photo:
Supplies & notes:
- First, may I say that this card is not "me," but that I believe it will be appreciated by the right recipient.
- I used a tutorial by Lauren Bassen (HERE)... someone else in our corner of Blogland used this tutorial and linked it, but I checked my history and I can't figure out who it was! APOLOGIES... and thank you.... FOUND HER! Tara at Inking On the Edge! Thanks for sharing the link!
- Used Tim Holtz's Distress inkpads in Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar for the background, as well as his Distress Stain in Brushed Pewter for an icy-icicle look
- Studs are from Evershine
- The ornaments were made with punched vellum, coated roughly with Tim Holtz Distress embossing ink and powdered with Custer's Last Stamp in silver
- The silver "thread" is Flower Soft
- The stamp is an old Stampendous sentiment