I plan to enter this into Seize the Birthday and Cute Card Thursday, both Anything Goes. Woo-hoo, two Thursday challenges on a Thursday! Whatttt???
- The background paper came from a DCWV paper pack, which I got for xmas from an awesome family friend. I inked it with the following Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Victorian Velvet, and Frayed Burlap
- The cake came from DP by Melissa Frances
- Doily by Wilton inked with Victorian Velvet and Vintage Photo Distress inks and stains, then I wiped the seam binding through those inks, then I sprayed them all with Picket Fence Distress Paint... got some overspray on the background as well.
- Liquid Pearls in White and Rose Gold
- Flowers bought in bulk and inked with Color Box Chalk in Creamy Brown. Pearly stamen amongst the flowers are Wilton