Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HLS Sketch + Incy Wincy

Here's my fairly simple offering for the Happy Little Stampers November Sketch Challenge... and after I added the little tyke on the sled I decided to also enter this into the current Incy Wincy Designs challenge: winter activities.

Here it is:


...and here is the HLS sketch:


Supplies & notes:

  • Core'dinations cardstock for the background snipped with some Fiskars corner punching
  • A library card inked up with some Fired Brick and Mowed Lawn through Tim's striped stencil
  • SewEasy fancy floss
  • I made the little folded circle last winter with old sheet music,  and I edged it with Stickles
  • The image was cut out of a little calendar card with vintage inages... not sure the maker
  • For lack of the perfect dimensional paint, I grabbed from our fabric paint stash: Scribbles brand puff paint in Shiny Bright Blue

6 comments:

  1. lovely real winter
    thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great at using different pieces from here and there to make your cards.
    I actually haven't noticed hat you don't use die cuts. If you fancy any let me know and I'll send you some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your image
    and great using that sketch Mimi
    cool tag and cool card Mimi
    where do you life sweety
    I am in Germany (Munich)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and flashy take on the November Sketch! Thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mimi - this is a fun little card and I love the sweet vintage image you've used. Perfect for this week's challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Helen x (IWDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Love the colours! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete