Sunday, November 29, 2015

DL Anything Goes for November #5

Here's a 5th offering for DL Art's November Linky:


This is a card inspired by a technique I saw from Lauren Bassen (HERE). Somebody in Blogland used this technique and linked to the tutorial... but I can't remember who it was and I can't find her in my history! Sorry, and thank you! FOUND HER! Tara at Inking On The Edge... thanks!

Supplies and notes:
  • Tim Holtz's Distress inkpads: Evergreen Bough, Spun Sugar,  and Scattered Straw
  • Heidi Swapp bubble stickers
  • Vellum punched with a Fiskars punch 

5 comments:

  1. Simple, yet so elegant! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about the tree! I tried to find your version of the tree here, but it looks like you've been incredibly busy...perhaps I didn't did deep enough?? Anywho...you are so kind! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, yet so elegant! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about the tree! I tried to find your version of the tree here, but it looks like you've been incredibly busy...perhaps I didn't did deep enough?? Anywho...you are so kind! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Mimi, and have joined up as a follower...you may like to follow me and enter my candy...xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! Love that gorgeous word die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cool with those vellum circles and awesome background!!! :) thank you for your sweet comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete