Friday, August 7, 2015

More Library Lovin'!

I made this little baby for Freshly Made Sketches #198.  This is my first work with one their sketches-- just came across this challenge as I was admiring the work of my fellow paperholics. I saw this and thought, "Library card." Done.  The Mojo Monday sketch said the same thing to me. (Here is the card I made for those lovely people)



I really enjoyed this sketch in it's simplicity... Let's my little brain work. I will check back with FMS next time!

Supplies:
  • Lily Bee Designs letters
  • Zig 2 Way Glue with gold cool
  • DP by BasicGrey
  • Adhesive pearls by Kathy Davis
You likey?


6 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm in a time warp with this library card! What a great look with a great vintage feel and bonus points for taking me down memory lane! Thanks for tracking me down via colourQ and leaving me a lovely comment. And now I will thank you for joining us, too, at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was totally going with the 1950s feel on this! I'm glad you like it too! (This is definitely "me"!

      Delete
  2. Love this card! So fun! That library card takes me down memory lane! Very creative! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work in a library so I am loving how you made this card! Totally fun! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I, too, work in a library, and I LOVE using the cards! Check out the other post... I added a link to the bottom of this post...

      Delete