Saturday, August 29, 2015

Freshly Made #201

Wasn't the 200th contest exciting?!

Back to business:

I made this card really fast, and switched my brain to "clean"... not my personal fave look, but nothing to be ashamed of to give.  

Here's is the sketch by the folks at Freshly Made Sketches for #201:




And here's my little card:



The paper was all from my scrap box, but I'm 99% certain the floral paper is Prima. The daisy sticker is from Martha Stewart.  No sentiment... it's easy that way. 

3 comments:

  1. Quick, simple and very beautiful. I love lots of yellow, a color that adds a bit of sunshine when in the lack of it outside...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have rocked CAS! This is a lovely combination of papers and flower. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! I love that daisy! It's a perfect focal point! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete