Thursday, August 6, 2015

Anchors away!

Man,  this was one of those cards that I overhauled twice! Originally I had blue Stickles glitter in place of the grey sequins (the sequins were a HUGE improvement), and I then I edged the card with some string (ummm, could have done without in hindsight based on the way it... ah, nevermind... the creative journey...)

I made this card for the Viva LA Verve Challenge of the week, which was the fifth of five for July. I wish I'd played all month-- I like the idea of a series. 

Here is the VLV sketch:


And here is the stubborn... I mean special... card:


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! Love that big anchor and your scattered sequins. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. This was a stubborn one for me. You are the master... What would you have done differently? May it in turquoise? Add more strips across? Sigh...
    Thanks for hosting the VLV Challenge site! :-)

    ReplyDelete