Sunday, August 30, 2015

JUGS #308: Wild-sketch

I love a simple sketch... no stifled creativity here. Oh wait,  I also love a complicated sketch... inspires creativity. I love it all... simple, complicated, color, photo, code word. 

Anyway, so this week's Just Us Girls Wildcard week is a nice and simple sketch:


And here's my little creation:



Got to go scrap-shopping at my fave store, Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. Got some new paper,  chalk pads,  trim, embellishments.  Happy scrapper here.  So I threw this together late at night. Thank goodness for the simple sketch. 

Supplies:
  • Simple Stories bus, tag, and heart paper
  • American Crafts Chalkboard paper in background
  • Vellum stamped with an eraser dipped in liquid leaf
  • Tag stamped with "BEEP" using some Target stamps using Tim Holtz embossing pad and Recollections powder in black


5 comments:

  1. Oh this is such a gorgeous card! VW's are such a fav of mine, and the colors you have put together are just stunning - LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the VW Bus! So cute --great job with the sketch - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colorful design, equally fit for a man as for a woman, I like that about a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I get to your card....I read your little bio on your blog and must say I LOVE your analogy that blogging makes you accountable for your art therapy! Genius I say! Your card is super cute too! Love anything VW! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at Just Us Girls for our Sketch Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that VW and your take on our sketch at Just Us Girls. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete