Friday, August 7, 2015

Library Lovin' for Mojo

Now this is more my style...

I was going through library cards to use for a card when I came across this one... the name in the heart is one of the teacher's daughters who is long since out of the elementary school.   I always try to pass those old cards to people who would appreciate them,  so I fancied this one up and will present it to the teacher!

Isn't it cute???



I used the Mojo Monday #409 sketch as the bones for layout:


I used:
  • The DP is BasicGray from the Little Black Dress line (I love that line, bought it all in multiples).  I stamped the paper with Liquid Lead using an eraser.
  • Heidi Swapp designed the "Oh Yeah" and "Remember"
  • I used my Zig 2 Way Glue with some gold foil as some small accent to those cards, and even less on the card itself-- just to lend to that  aged look.
  • The tape that looks like print has been in my stash... I believe it's Recollections
...AND HERE'S THE LINK BACK TO MOJO 409!

Hope you all get scrappy soon!  And if you like this card, I'm about to post one that I made after this one because I love the look so much:-)

** Here's the link to it. **



No comments:

Post a Comment