Saturday, August 8, 2015

For Inkspirational #88

Good day to you, and welcome to my beach- and palm- inspired card blog post, inspired by this tropical snapshot:


Thank you, INKSPIRATIONAL CHALLENGE #88!  Very cool. Sooo reminded me of my awesome daughter: she loves anything "beach"... I see her as one of those Athleta models doing yoga on a paddleboard.  I think I'll give this card to her... Maybe for her to give to someone else, or maybe she'll keep it.  I think it's "her."  She was my inspiration, once I saw the image from Inkspirational.


And now the sexy shot: 



CREDS:
  • CratePaper (i think... It was a scrap... I know, I'm terrible)
  • I made the palm stencil out of a popsicle box, then inked it with Holtz's Distress ink in Black Soot
  • The "fab" rub-on is Heidi Swapp
  • Some of the "water drops" are from a JoAnn's collection, and some are Mod Podge dimensional magic (it bubbled... Rrrrr...)
  • I stamped the DP with Liquid Leaf using a pencil eraser carved into a triangle
  • Oh, I always forget to mention that I use a Martha Stewart corner punch

2 comments:

  1. How fab that our photo reminded you of your daughter and this is an amazing scene-love the water droplets. Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter will adore this card: it's 'her'! An incredibly pretty beach scene with the stenciled sky, the silhouette palm tree and the fabulous water droplets! Thank you for sharing this in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete