Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Color Throwdown #356!

Stoked on how this turned out.   I've always loved this Cosmo Cricket paper... had it for years and never used it!  Now, my best friend's niece is off to college and so the paper is ripe!

Color Throwdown #356 is really cool-- such vibrant colors selected by Broni:


Here's my (slightly grungy) take on the palette:



Supplies:
  • Cosmo Cricket DP for my green...aged with Color Box chalk in Moss Green 
  • BasicGrey DP for the orange... aged with Color Box chalk in Moss Green 
  • Core'dinations black... aged with Color Box chalk in Alabaster 
  • Letters by Prima
  • Some nice generic bakers twine
  • A Clipiola Italian paperclip
  • Zig Emboss Writer with Custers Last Stamp clear embossing powder for accent on the Cosmo Cricket green


3 comments:

  1. So youthful and cool design, what a great paper and use of this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper you used on this super cute back to school card...so fun!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi, I love your muted tones of the colors and your card is fabulous! Your niece should love it!! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete