Thursday, August 20, 2015

FMS #200!

It's a celebration!  ENJOY yourself!

Congrats to Freshly Made Sketches on their 200th challenge!  Here is the sketch:

And here is my celebratory contribution, dedicated to the blog:



I really tried to keep it clean... Though I would usually ink the edges. This would probably look good with some gilding on the edges.  

Supplies and notes:
  • K & Company paper: I actually cut a popsicle stick and dipped it into Liquid Leaf gold to add to the confetti look!
  • Studs from Ki Memories
  • Zig 2 Way Glue with generic gold foil for the sentiment



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the gold with the light blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card need s nothing more, it's super as CAS as it is. The colors look great with kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and gold together - so pretty! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches to celebrate our 200th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft blue, gold and kraft - it's a lovely combo. And you gave me a new idea with the popsicle stick to create confetti! Thank you for joining us to celebrate 200 at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! And your confetti is a great look! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love your colors! Thanks for joining our celebration at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! The CAS design just makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Your card caught my eye over in the Freshly Made Sketches Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! Such a lovely and pretty CAS design - has such a fresh feel to it!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the CAS look. Saw your card among the hundreds :)

    ReplyDelete