Friday, August 14, 2015

Just "freshly made" this!

Alright, Freshly Made Sketch #199, you're on!  Here's the full-of-possibilities sketch:

And here's what I created:


FYI, it's an A2 card,  so about 4.25x5.5"... I think the size fits the card, if you know what I mean.  Kind of sweet and dainty.

Supplies:
  • All Night Media woodgrain stamp
  • Tim Holtz's Distress embossing ink 
  • Stamp-n Stuff embossing powder in Winter Wonderland
  • The pale blue-green woodgrain paper was from a Becky Higgins Project Life card kit
  • The pearls are Ranger Liquid Pearls
  • I edged the card with Tim Holtz's Distress Paint in Picket Fence
  • The ribbon and sentiment was edged with Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown 
  • I stamped the heart (stamp was a cheapie from Target) using grey Marvy Brush Marker and embossed it with clear Ranger embossing powder
I also made a matching envelope...

2 comments:

  1. I love the rustic, natural look. The way you have done the woodgrain border is a fabulous look and just right for the rumpled sentiment strip. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The folded banner is such a great touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete