Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Long time, no tea...

Hooray!  Finally made it back to TSTR for the Peaches 'n' Cream Challenge!  I haven't been back for years!  Always such an inspiring site.

Here is the beautiful image that inspired challenge-goers this week:


And here is my shabby-ish Peaches* 'n' Cream card:



*As I post the inspiration image near the images of my little card, the inspiration image looks pretty darn orange... I definitely went with a paler peach...

Here's a list of supplies used for today's card:
  • Wilson doily
  • Tim Holtz grungeboard
  • Tim Holtz Distress dauber in Picket Fence
  • Want2Scrap pearls 
  • Liquid pearls
  • DCWV Serenity stack paper
  • Martha "flippin'" Stewart corner-rounder
  • Ranger shimmery mist in white
And now I ponder what I'll use this card for... Get well? An elderly person's birthday?  It's too cheery for a sympathy card...  ahhh, these are the things I think about when I'm up to late...







4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and welcome back! Thanks for joining us this week with The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back......thank you for sharing your pretty card with us in The Shabby Tea Room. Gorgeous flourish and I like the touch of perfect pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the romantic feel. Delighted you are sharing your card and creativity with us at The Shabby Tea Room!
    Amelia (The Shabby Tea Room Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very shabby and lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!

    ReplyDelete