Sunday, August 23, 2015

"Back To School"... now playing!

Well, found a challenge blog by hopping around and checking out everyone's craftiness! Curtain Call is hosting a photo challenge...

(...drumroll...)



Well, maybe it doesn't warrant a drumroll, but it will serve as a cute card for maybe our awesome school secretary or nurse (I need to make each of them a card).

I keep thinking I need to add more,  but I think it can also stay like this. Maybe I'll plaster it with sequins or something before school starts...

Supplies:

  • Old library card
  • Old seam binder from Grandma's stash
  • I used a Zig Emboss Writer with Custers Last Stamp clear embossing powder  for the measure lines and sentiment on the jar
  • Stamped the sunflower with a generic stamp them painted with dimensional paint
  • American Crafts Chalkboard paper 
  • Viva Pearl Pen in red
  • Used generic black ink for card edges


1 comment:

  1. Great take on the photo! I really like this color combo and how you used it. Pretty flowers too.

    ReplyDelete