Well, maybe it doesn't warrant a drumroll, but it will serve as a cute card for maybe our awesome school secretary or nurse (I need to make each of them a card).
I keep thinking I need to add more, but I think it can also stay like this. Maybe I'll plaster it with sequins or something before school starts...
- Old library card
- Old seam binder from Grandma's stash
- I used a Zig Emboss Writer with Custers Last Stamp clear embossing powder for the measure lines and sentiment on the jar
- Stamped the sunflower with a generic stamp them painted with dimensional paint
- American Crafts Chalkboard paper
- Viva Pearl Pen in red
- Used generic black ink for card edges