Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mojo #412

Ahhh, my favorite stamp!  I love what this La Calavera Catrina stands for... you can look it up,  but my very basic interpretation for what it represents to me (and why I'll buy anything with this image on it) is to be yourself-- never try to be something you're not.  

And, of course, it is awesome and beautiful.

I took liberties with the Mojo #412 sketch, but here it is in pure form:
And here's my favorite lady saying thanks:


And a sexy-skull shot:


Supplies:
  • Vintage music paper and ribbon
  • Bulk flowers
  • Prismacolors pen for sentiment 
  • Studio 112 puffy leaves
  • Invoke stamp
  • Viva Paper pearls in cream and Moss Green 
  • Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully feminine vintage design! The colors make it look so elegant and I like the look of the roughly cut piece of lace....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How decadent! Love those flowers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete