Tuesday, August 18, 2015

MFT #241

Wow: busted this out!

Here's the 241st My Fave Things challenge:


I knew what I wanted to do last week... this morning it came together... right under the gun!  (I did not stray from the sketch at much, but definitely kept it more simple).

Here she is:



Supplies:

  • Darice white cardstock 
  • MME DP
  • Liquid Leaf painted onto black cardstock  (stars), then cut out 
  • Zig Emboss Writer traced loosely around a bottle, then embossed with Recollections Ebony embossing powder... this is also how I did the sentiment 


2 comments:

  1. You followed the sketch really from A to Z and the result is great! The type of design that works for both men and women, I love that about a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these papers and those great stars! So glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete