|In the sun...|
|Not in the sun...|
- Main background panel written on with a Ranger Letter It pen and embossed with Recollections EP in clear
- Background inked with Evergreen Bough (top) and Peacock Feathers (bottom) DI
- Circles punched with an old Recollections punch
- Hawaiian shirt is a SU! stamp, first stamped with Candied Apple DOx then inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Recollections clear EP. Next, I daubed it with Broken China DI.
- The flip-flops were drawn using two Letter It pens and heat embossed with clear. I inked it with Mustard Seed DI. (The upper flip-flop was a little wonky, so I partially covered it...
- The palm trees are by Inspired By Stamping, inked with Evergreen Bough and Vintage Photo.
- I sprinkled everything with water to add the droplets.
- The yellow trim is from an old Martha Stewart punch.
I'll share this with the folks at Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday for their multiple stamp challenge.
Great idea for a retirement card! Love the images you chose, and the colors - sure to make the retiree smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!ReplyDelete