As I am posting this, I see that this card doesn't necessarily have to go to a child, but it will go to one of my children this summer at camp! It is summery and bright.
- Amy Tangerine lemon paper bought on a 6x6" pad last year, I believe
- The "Love you" card was cut from a DCWV Watercolor pad that is approximately 2 years old... this was cut moons ago from one of those pages of 3x4" cards
- I mounted the "Love you" on some pink construction paper that I stashed from textbook packing... like, I can't get rid of any paper I deem "good"! I used some of it to punch the heart with a Fiskars punch as well.
- I popped up the "Love you" with 3M dimensional tape
- The white scalloped square came from a kit my kids had
- The gold trim is by Martha Stewart circa 2013
- For the final touch, I punched the top corner with a Fiskars punch
See you at Shopping Our Stash!