This will go to a friend of mine who is a biologist for Collins Pine Company, and her duties include the evening owl surveys. I showed her this die when I got it and she LOVED it.
- Ranger Distress tag coated with Distress Stain in Broken China, Iced Spruced, and Peeled Paint
- Tag then brushed with an uneven coat of Ranger Crackle Accents (FYI: I just get a new bottle and immediately take the tip off...)
- After Crackle Accents dried, I scribbled the upper portions with Picket Fence Distress Crayon and the lower portions were scribbled with Walnut Stain Distress Crayon and rubbed into the cracks.
- Owl cut with Tim's die on a scrap of brown paper and heat embossed with Ranger Potting Soil EP and Custer's Last Stamp EP in Pewter
- Tim's Quotations inked with Frayed Burlap DI and cut apart, then touched with a little Glossy Accents for additional adhesion
I'll share this with Creative Artistes this month for Mixed Media, Anything Goes.