- Distress tag base inked with Peacock Feathers DI
- Main panel made by stamping Tim's Scribbles stamp onto some cheap watercolor paper and heat embossing with Recollections in Snow (plain white)
- Paper then sprinkled with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and sprayed; adhered to tag
- The fabulous dino came in a die+ stamp set by Recollections... hadn't used out until this project! I inked the dino with Worn Lipstick DI 2x, then inked it with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with purple EP by Stampendous.
- Then the dino was inked with Peacock Feathers DI
- "Dynamite" was inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink then embossed with Silver Tinsel from the Letter It pack.
- "It's your day" inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink then embossed with Recollections EP in Snow on some saved silver packaging
- The pink glittery eyelash yarn was from Andrea at Snapping Monsters last year ;)
- The rhinestones were from a pack my sister sent a few years ago now.
I'd like to share this with the following challenges: