- Distress tag base inked with Peacock Feathers DI
- Main panel made by stamping Tim's Scribbles stamp onto some cheap watercolor paper and heat embossing with Recollections in Snow (plain white)
- Paper then sprinkled with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals and sprayed; adhered to tag
- The fabulous dino came in a die+ stamp set by Recollections... hadn't used out until this project! I inked the dino with Worn Lipstick DI 2x, then inked it with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with purple EP by Stampendous.
- Then the dino was inked with Peacock Feathers DI
- "Dynamite" was inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink then embossed with Silver Tinsel from the Letter It pack.
- "It's your day" inked with Ranger Letter It embossing ink then embossed with Recollections EP in Snow on some saved silver packaging
- The pink glittery eyelash yarn was from Andrea at Snapping Monsters last year ;)
- The rhinestones were from a pack my sister sent a few years ago now.
I'd like to share this with the following challenges:
- Send a Smile for Kids: AG
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: I is for Inky... I'm the reigning queen over there during this challenge, but, see???-- I can setup hand with the peasants! 😃
Love it - especially the roller skating dinosaur. How did the stamp designer ever come up with that idea? Thanks for sharing at SOSSReplyDelete
A roller-skating dinosaur and a fabulous inky background? Great. The added bling and shine? Over the top! :D Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!ReplyDelete
very fun and cute! so glad you joined us at SOSS!ReplyDelete