This is what I made:
|I had to show the full view of the card on the wall :)|
- Distress tag inked with Antique Linen DI and sprayed with a mix of Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls
- The flowered paper is from a Tim Holtz pad, and this is my fave paper of all Tim Holtz papers and I have hoarded it for sure, cut to size and stitched around the edge.
- I roughed up the edges with a Making Memories edger then sprayed it with Heirloom Gold spray
- The grey flowers were cut with my newest flower die set (by Tim Holtz, surprise, surprise...), but with more Tim Holtz paper. These were actually cut before I started this project by using up a scrap of paper from THIS project. The flowers were just sitting on my desk. I would not have normally chosen grey, but it worked!
- Yellow flowers by Prima from Tuesday Morning probably 2 years ago-- definitely using these sparingly... happy with the way they look here.
- Tim's Quotations stickers cut apart for the sentiment.
- The string is yellow hemp from Hand Made Modern by Target.
See you guys over at SOS with your April Showers Bring May Flowers project!
Gorgeous tag, those flowers just pop on the beautiful background.ReplyDelete
Love your tag. Fun texture and a great quote! The stitching is the perfect touch. Thanks for your visit. :)ReplyDelete
Beautiful elements that look even more beautiful together. The yellow flowers look great on this design.ReplyDelete
This is just stunning, Mimi! I love the texture and the wonderful color integration. The yellow flowers are the perfect finishing touch! Just lovely and beautifully executed!ReplyDelete
Yep yep yep, the flowers are beauty and I love the grey and yellow together!!ReplyDelete
This is a party of texture and color, love those yellow flowers and how they totally stand out with the beautiful background you created, the stitching is a beautiful finishing detail.ReplyDelete
Awesome tag, teammate.
Wow! Your tag is all kinds of fabulous, Mimi! Love that background paper mixed with the gray and yellow flowers! Beautiful!ReplyDelete