This is what I made:
|I had to show the full view of the card on the wall :)|
- Distress tag inked with Antique Linen DI and sprayed with a mix of Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls
- The flowered paper is from a Tim Holtz pad, and this is my fave paper of all Tim Holtz papers and I have hoarded it for sure, cut to size and stitched around the edge.
- I roughed up the edges with a Making Memories edger then sprayed it with Heirloom Gold spray
- The grey flowers were cut with my newest flower die set (by Tim Holtz, surprise, surprise...), but with more Tim Holtz paper. These were actually cut before I started this project by using up a scrap of paper from THIS project. The flowers were just sitting on my desk. I would not have normally chosen grey, but it worked!
- Yellow flowers by Prima from Tuesday Morning probably 2 years ago-- definitely using these sparingly... happy with the way they look here.
- Tim's Quotations stickers cut apart for the sentiment.
- The string is yellow hemp from Hand Made Modern by Target.
See you guys over at SOS with your April Showers Bring May Flowers project!