- Old DP-- no idea the make
- The deer is a Hampton Art die cut from some Tim Holtz paper
- The shield and laurel are from a Tim Holtz Bigz die, cut from some scraps
- Liquid Pearls all around for a feminine touch... I think it worked!
I'd like to share this at the following challenges:
- Sieze the Birthday: Use Patterned Paper
- Unstampabelles: 1-2-3... 1 embellishment (Liquid Pearls), 2 adhesives (Tombow and 3M dimensional adhesive), 3 dies (deer, laurel, shield)***
***So, here's my journalling: I have been tasked with making birthday cards for the staff, and for some this is easy (Teri likes purple, Laura likes killer whales, etc.)... well, Jennifer B. likes to hunt and fish, so I wanted to make a feminine card that embodies her interests. (I can relate as a tomboy myself...) so it kind of all came together after I selected a neutral pre-cut deer die as the focal, then as soon I found the birthday patterned paper (the black and white background), I chose a pastel green theme. The final touch was adding the Liquid Pearls, and I think that definitely took it over the top as a girlie-card!
What a great card and so appropriate for your work colleague. She’ll love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles Wynn DTReplyDelete
Oh, wow! This is a wonderful card! The pattern paper says it all, and the die cuts are a great idea..I love the colors you've used too, and it all comes together quite well. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday challenge!ReplyDelete
Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at UnstampabellesReplyDelete
Great card, you really met your goals for making a feminine hunter card! Thank you so much for joining us at Unstampabelles! Best, CGReplyDelete