- This is a catalog card coated with Finnabair's crackle paste through Tiim's Typo stencil
- The card was then coated with Distress Stain in Aged Mahogany
- DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush rubbed over parts of the card
- Black Liquitex gesso dragged along the edges
- Gold thread from stash added behind Tim's photobooth friend, who was treated with a avriety of aging techniques
- The quote was cut from an old book and adhered with Distress Collage Medium in Matte.
This is fabulous - what a great effect from the stencilling.ReplyDelete
Love the effect on the stencils. Thank you for playing along the HLS mixed media challenge. - Priya Satish DTReplyDelete
Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at CCCB.ReplyDelete
Beautiful image the building You chose well for the theme.ReplyDelete
Your blog is very nice,Thanks for sharing good blog.
Beautiful work. Thank you for playing at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media challenge.ReplyDelete
DT Meena Herale