- Recollections stamps and dino die
- Background panel made a few months back using DOx on Tim Holtz's resist paper
- Mat in back is a leftover piece of patterned paper by DCWV
- On the dino, I inked him with Cracked Pistachio DOx and heat embossed with clear EP by Recollections. Then I inked him with Mustard Seed DI
- The sentiment was stamped with Distress embossing ink and heat embossed with Stampendous Stamp-n-stuff in Winter Wonderland (white with silver sparkles) on a scrap of paper from my scrap box.
- Send a Smile for Kids: AG
- International Art and Soul: All about boys (...though my daughter is the #1 dino-lover at her school, and there's no disputing that!!!)
Oh what a beautiful creation, great choice of colours and so much fun too :) :) :) Thank you for taking part in our fortnightly challenge at International Art and Soul. Hugs Mimi xxxxxReplyDelete