...and here is my little creation:
|See the little dots?|
- The main background is a 4x6" piece of Canson Mix Media paper
- Jane Davenport Mermaid Marker in Jellyfish used for the sentiment, later dotted with a generic metallic-black gel pen from Costco
- Andrea Ockey-Parr's stitch stamps used, inked with Distress Mix Media ink in Hickory Smoke
- Iced Spruce Distress Stain squeezed onto my mat and kind of painted on loosely for the inky look.
- The chipboard gal is from a Melody Ross set from years ago (probably 5 or 6 years ago...)
- The background paper is from one of Tim Holtz's pads. I added a little Black Soot DI to the edges.
Thanks for having me, SOSS! Look forward to seeing everyone's inky stuff!