Tell me in the comments what *you* think is the most difficult card type to design.
Here's what I ended up with, and in spite of my apprehension it came together rather quickly:
- Strathmore watercolor paper painted with stripes of Black Soot Distress Stain
- While still wet, I added old clear embossing powder and heat embossed it
- The circle was punched with a die from Autumn (thanks!)
- Deer die by Hampton Art cut from Tim Holtz's paper
- Greenery die by Tim Holtz cut from a scrap of DP
- Sentiment panel is vintage typewriter paper, crumpled, inked with Antique Linen DI, then stamped with a birthday greeting from Target's dollar bin inked in Ground Espresso from Tim's Mixed Media palette.
I'll share this with the following challenges: