|Okay... this looked too cool to not share. The craft shack is also a green house since we are back to 20°F washer...|
This came together quickly, and I love it.
- Dylusions art journal
- Blank pages brayered with a Ranger brayer and Distress Paint in Broken China
- Old encyclopedia page inked with DOx in the top three colors on the stack... fun to just randomly grab these! The lucky picks were Squeezed Lemonade, Seedless Preserves, and Wilted Violet
- I used the Broken China paint on the brayer to transfer paint to some bubble wrap and then printed onto the encyclopedia page
- Ripped the page and adhered out to the journal with Distress Collage Medium in Crazing
- The images of Mary were from Lunagirl years ago. I coated them with Mod Podge (glossy) and added multi-colored Stickles to the edges.
- Popped Mary up with 3M dimensional adhesive
- Golden butterfly from a generic pack bought at my fave scrapbook store
I'll share this with Creative Artistes this month.