|Again I say: shimmer and sparkle is the craft-blogger's nemesis! This just does not do the gloriousness justice!|
- I painted the killer whale with Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet DOx
- The background was painted with Salty Ocean (duh...) DOx
- The sentiment was brushed on using Finetec gold... I believe it was the Inca Gold
- The glitter was given to me recently by a friend who was cleaning out her daughter's room (grown daughter who had moved out long ago!)... so it looks to be a bottle from the 1980s or 1990s, and there is just a little left, but it is beautiful! I added it with Glossy Accents.
I'd like to share this at the following challenges:
- Time Out:
When I looked up orcas to see how to draw them, there were all kinds of wild pictures of them (as well as the captivity pictures...). I prefer the WILD!!!
- Seize the Birthday:
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: Anything Goes (... this is my 3rd entry for this challenge...)