- Tag inked with DOx in Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China, and Salty Ocean
- Tag wiped with DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush
- Tag edged with Glossy Accents and then I added Recollections Microbeads in Champagne
- Stamped with a NBUS hot air balloon by Inkadinkado (I think Autumn sent this to me a couple years ago??? If so, thanks!) in Versamark in Champagne but it wasn't shimmery enough so I added Green Patina Perfect Pearls-- not sure if I've ever used these!
- That map tape came in a set with the scale tape YEARS ago, and even then, I bought it on major clearance. No idea the brand. Martha Stewart? Recollections??? But I love it and I use it sparingly.
- The "Adventure" wood piece is by Heidi Swapp, wiped with DecoArt metallic Lustre as well.
- Twine from a package from Target's "Hand Made Modern" line
I'd like to share this with the following challenge: