As for stash-shopping, I used some old stash, some kinda-old stash, and some new stash which is very satisfying.
I went with copper as my additional color:
- The paper is multiple years old (at least 4, maybe 5?), and this was just a scrap, but I *think* it was made by Hambly. Lauren, you might know-- I feel like we follow the same brands.
- I cut the window from the scrap by tracing an acrylic block with a craft knife.
- I inked all edges with a new letter-it pad which, so far, is just like an embossing pad and I don't know why I bought it... oh, wait, I know: because it came with four awesome embossing powders! I used the Copper Tinsel embossing powder for the first time.
- The entire panel was popped up with lots of 3M tape.
- The llama stamp is new-- only been stamped three times before this. I inked it with Ranger Archival in Jet Black.
- I wrote the sentiment with an older Faber Castell Pitt.
- The llama was accented with a copper gel pen I got from my sister for Christmas two years ago. I'll mention this in the card as it is going to her. She'll like that.
- The tassel trim was bought last summer from Michael's.
- The sequins are many years old, and among the first designer sequins I ever purchased.
I hope you have time to join us this week at Shopping Our Stash. I'll meet you over there to check out what the rest of the Design Team created for this challenge!