- The background was made by printing from the Tim Holtz stencil used on THIS original tag. The black is Liquitex gesso, and out was used on Tim Holtz's Diamonds stencil.
- The leaves were pre-cut using Tim's Tattered Leaves die on his paper.
- Leaves inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Sentiment stamped in the past using Tim Holtz stamps
- The coffee cup was actually a Verve freebie a couple years back. I inked it a long time ago, and I just happened to come across it while looking for a suitable sentiment for this... Now it's a great tag!
I wrote a note on the back to a friend who is a hard-working stepmom... been there. So I just told her I'm free for coffee any time she wants to talk.
I'll share this at Tag Tuesday as well.
Another fantastic tag, and I like the idea that it's an invitation and encouragement to a friend at the same time. Thanks for sharing again at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, ValerieReplyDelete
Great tag - I really like the leaves and the coffee cup!! I'm sure your friend will love it!!ReplyDelete
the background you made is coolReplyDelete
love this for manly card Mimi
great coffee theme card
so CAS but lovely