That clipping attached here was such a strange and interesting documentation of a party I just clipped it and kept it.
- Library catalog card base coated a long time ago with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals mixed with Teresa Collins modeling past through Tim's Roses stencil
- The card was then sprayed with Dylusions in Vibrant Turquoise and some water with Perfect Pearls in Heirloom Gold mixed in
- The image is one of Tim's photobooth friends, and she's been coated with a thin coat of DecoArt paint in Rich Espresso
- The wood rose is from Michael's
- The clipping was from The New York Review of Books and I coated it with the thinnest possible layer of Distress Collage Medium in Vintage, with just a touch of Crazing. Then I simple stapled it on!
I'll share with with the current challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: