That clipping attached here was such a strange and interesting documentation of a party I just clipped it and kept it.
- Library catalog card base coated a long time ago with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals mixed with Teresa Collins modeling past through Tim's Roses stencil
- The card was then sprayed with Dylusions in Vibrant Turquoise and some water with Perfect Pearls in Heirloom Gold mixed in
- The image is one of Tim's photobooth friends, and she's been coated with a thin coat of DecoArt paint in Rich Espresso
- The wood rose is from Michael's
- The clipping was from The New York Review of Books and I coated it with the thinnest possible layer of Distress Collage Medium in Vintage, with just a touch of Crazing. Then I simple stapled it on!
I'll share with with the current challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers:
Now you need to listen to some Edith Piaf! Possibly not at double-speed... interesting that our 21st century technology doesn't make that as easy as it used to be. But I went way off topic! The card catalogue speaks to my inner librarian, and the mixed media treatment is awesome! And how perfect that you added a wood rose that complements your stencilling. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!ReplyDelete
Oh, you really must search You Tube for some Edith Piaf now! This is really, really beautiful plus I'm going to be singing "Je ne regretted rien" for the rest of the day. Thank you for sharing at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.ReplyDelete
ACK, this is sooooooo awesomeReplyDelete
(I also have zero idea who Edith Piaf is (or was??) but you have done her a great justice with this project!!
Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our X is for Xyloid challenge!!
Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, your catalogue card speaks to my inner librarian too! This is great, and totally perfect for our new challenge, Jo xReplyDelete
This is beautiful and so very vintage! Thank you for joining our fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.ReplyDelete
Majo - DT ♥