- The base is about 10 years old, and I believe it was from a 7 Gypsies packet, but the packaging is long gone.
- I stamped the base with a hand-carved stamp in Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- Then coated the card with Distress Collage Medium: Crazing
- Once dry, I attempted to ink within the cracks using Distress Stains but it really didn't penetrate to the card surface, so I went with Distress Crayons in Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Tumbled Glass, and Mermaid Lagoon.
- Stickers are Tim's Chitchat stickers
That's about it! I'll share this at the following: