Some ideas: mermaids, bigfoot, unicorns, the Loch Ness monster, fairies, flying pigs... (my daughter added that last one, but I'm down! Sounds magical to me!)
Here is my mermaid:
- All papers on this card were scraps of three types of paper-- it didn't show up in real life as much in pictures, but each scrap is actually a different hue of white, darnit.
- The background panel was colored using Color Bursts through a Heidi Swapp stencil, probably two years old
- The cheesecloth was just a scrap
- I drew the mermaid a few months ago... her hands look all funky, but oh well. It was never planned to go on a card-- it was just doodling. I painted her with various DIs and added Pebeo relief glitter to her hair.
- Stickles added on her eyes and lips
- The circle diecut was in my pre-cut container (blank CD cases) and written with a waterbrush in Color Bursts
I hope you are now thinking of magical and mythical things, and meet us over at Shopping Our Stash!