- Tin from the Asian food store inked with Distress/Adirondack Alcohol ink in Mushroom and mixative in Pearl
- Moss-covered styrofoam pebble from the dollar store
- Flowers from various times and places... so interesting to think of where each came from and how they are all together now!
- "Egg" in background was a diecut from a Basic Grey pack from years ago. I inked it with Frayed Burlap DI
- Bunny cut from a piece of DP (I think it was an Alice in Wonderland set, but the full page is long gone). I glued the bunny to a tiny dowel and poked it into the mossy rock.
That's it. I was close to adding a handle to make this look like a basket, but that definitely took away from the arched white flowers, which I feel fill that role. I also considered adding pearl trim, but it was just too much for this scene, which I ultimately liked more natural and spring-y.
I'll share this cutie at the following challenges: