Simple, right? I may be adding extra entries because one of my crafting (or shopping in general) weaknesses is anything bird-related. I've got some bird-stash, for sure, and lots of it is just hoarded!
This is my card:
|See that? Prima, 2009! Uncut!|
- All patterned paper is by Prima from 2009. You can see why I bought it: it is so cute! Yet I never cut into it!
- Black cardstock used was either a scrap or a pre-cut circle.
- Sentiment is Inkadinkado... not sure if this has ever seen ink. I inked it with Distress Embossing Ink and embossed it with white Recollections EP.
- The white cardstock in the background is an extra wedding thank you from a wedding I helped with last fall.
- In the end, I added some Black Diamond Stickles to the edge of the white patterned paper panel because it seemed like it needed some sort of border...
Along with Shopping Our Stash, I will share this with Sunday Stamps, which is where I got the sketch from: