Can it be done??? Yes! Did I meet the criteria? Mostly... see my note below my project before you judge me!
I ended up using a grey Spectrum Noir pen as a shadow and a black pen also to make the letters stand out more. Sorry! It was, like, a necessary evil. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I did, however, gut my stash!
- Anna Griffin paper from 2013 snipped with a Fiskars corner punch
- A scrap of gold and white striped paper, most likely from a DCWV pad
- Pink cardstock from a Core'dinations pack from years ago
- Letters, girl stickers, and word stickers on the inside are all from a sticker sheet by Carta Bella from 2013
- Gold Stickles ice from 2014... I love these bigger bottles, though! You really don't feel like you have to be conservative with them like you do with the smaller bottles.
- The gold accents inside are rub-ons by Heidi Swapp for American Crafts from 2015
- Blue pom-pom trim is multiple years old-- starting to get dirty from years of not being stored properly. The pink pom trim is from Andrea Ockey-Parr... my fiber dealer. Thanks!
Thanks for reading through the description of my little birthday card. Look forward to seeing you guys do better than me at not using ink! That was a challenge... and though I tried, I failed! (But I am happy with the outcome, so I don't have bad guilty feelings, either!)
See you at Shopping Our Stash!