Look at these kids-- they look like they've just been told! I think I'll either keep this or put it in the staff lounge...
(Click each picture for gratuitous texture)
- Library catalog card base originally inked by mopping up excess DOx on my mat
- Prima crackle paste used through Tim's Diamonds stencil. (It's no secret that this crackle paste is not my fave-- just trying to use it up so I can justify buying a different brand!)
- Next, I wiped white Liquitex gesso over the stenciled parts
- Then I rubbed some DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush over the gesso
- I used Ranger Glossy Accents on areas where I wanted to add Recollections micro beads (have seen these and always questioned their existence... Saw them last weekend at Tuesday Morning for $2.49 for a 6-pack and thought it was worth a try... new fave! Better than glitter!)
- The quote was from an old book, adhered with gesso
- Tim's paper doll kids popped up with 3M dimensional adhesive
I think that's all I did here...
I'd like to share this at the following challenges: