- Library catalog card base pasted over a long time ago with Ranger's transparent glossy modeling paste through a stencil made using Tim's Mixed-Media die set #1
- Recently, I coated the tag with Peacock Feathers DOx and scribbled one end with Mustard Seed Distress Crayon which- duh- made the green color.
- A day later, I had both black and white Liquitex gesso out for another project and used the excess on this, applying it with both my fingers and an old key-card. You can see where I did some scraping also while I was on the phone just mindlessly messing around.
- A few days ago I finished this up. First, I added Glossy Accents around the edges and added Recollections micro-beads in Ebony... it looks like tint caviar! This is my new fave supply. Better than glitter.
- The puffy heart stickers were found at Tuesday Morning the same day I found the micro-beads. They are by Bella Blvd.
- The quote is from my snippet tin and it was adhered with white Liquitex gesso.
- The last thing I did was add the inked seam binding that came with my last purchase from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
I'd like to share this at Mixed Media Monthly: